Which Laptop should I get?

Sweet I'll probably be asking you some questions down the road. I've got zero Mac experience, I haven't used one since High School about 7 years ago lol.

These look like they ship with the new 10.6 Snow Leopard OS.

I'm probably going to order within the next two weeks. I just hope that deal doesn't disappear!

Yeah, I've been using my MacBook for about two years now. It's been great having two operating systems at your disposal.

00000049.png

Yeah, I've been using my MacBook for about two years now. It's been great having two operating systems at your disposal.

00000049.png

Cool Cool!

I tried a few months ago to do a Hackintosh with Ideneb 10.5 I believe but I couldn't get it to work. I got it installed on my PC but it would crash at the boot.

I figure this is easier because its the right computer for the OS. Plus I can install windows in Parallels. I've got to order a few books on iPhone Development to help me get started with the process though.

I might actually go with this one here instead. Its not the Pro but it runs DDR3 and has the LED screen. Only difference is it's the 13.3" and not 15.4" screen and the GPU isn't quite as good. Don't need it for gaming though.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FB467LL/A?mco=Nzk2MTU0Mw

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;978288 said:
I might actually go with this one here instead. Its not the Pro but it runs DDR3 and has the LED screen. Only difference is it's the 13.3" and not 15.4" screen and the GPU isn't quite as good. Don't need it for gaming though.

The MacBook Pro 15" was the first to get the LED backlit screen. Hell, my MacBook was the first model to include it. Only recently has the LED backlit screen been introduced to the 13" model.

I would go for the pro simply because macs last a nice long time. So why not drop a pretty penny on a rather long term investment

I have the regular Macbook. I got an amazing deal on it for $810, so I jumped.

Nice deal there man! Its nice to see some other members have Mac's. Thanks everyone for your input!

This is what I ended up getting. I just couldn't justify the extra money for the larger model. This is for on the go its not a desktop replacement for me. Can't wait to get it now ;)

Payment.jpg

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;978493 said:
Nice deal there man! Its nice to see some other members have Mac's. Thanks everyone for your input!

I could have hooked you up with a brand new 13.3" one like mine for around $825 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom