I got hired!

I'm 19, but it doesn't matter how old you are when it comes to something like your dream job.

I'm 19, but it doesn't matter how old you are when it comes to something like your dream job.

I don't how good your life is, do you know what my dream job is? Move out of this dump of an apartment and get my own place, get a little Honda Civic , and work at Safeway. Then get some college experience and work at a computer store.

That looks more like a goal to me than a dream job.

For me, that's about the best thing I can think about. Go to work, come home and watch TV (cable, don't currently have that) with some taco bell or maybe better, do my college work, and go to bed. That's like my dream life.

Speaking of dream jobs... Alcon Labs.. I love it there, I have an easy job and I get paid 10 an hour to do it, and it's full time, with occasional overtime (there are already two mandatory overtimes scheduled for next month.. and also a lot of voluntary overtime.. :D) I really could be at Alcon for the rest of my working life, and I'm only 18.

Congratz, zkilla! You may have just made a lifelong decision considering Intel has opportunities to move up.

Speaking of dream jobs... Alcon Labs.. I love it there, I have an easy job and I get paid 10 an hour to do it, and it's full time, with occasional overtime (there are already two mandatory overtimes scheduled for next month.. and also a lot of voluntary overtime.. :D) I really could be at Alcon for the rest of my working life, and I'm only 18.

Congratz, zkilla! You may have just made a lifelong decision considering Intel has opportunities to move up.

Congratz to zkilla dude. That's pretty sweet, even if it's min. wage. It's life experience.

As to FSB, when did you get a job there, IIRC, you were working at KFC for a while weren't you? I don't remember this switch! Good for you!

Congratz! I think for your age that's really impressive. It would look great on your resume-btw, just because my tone is like that, doesn't mean I'm old, I'm 19 as well...

Back
Top Bottom