CPU Clock 1607 MHz
System Clock 200.9 MHz
HT Link 803.7 MHz
Core 0 Speed 1607.3 MHz
Core 0 Multiplier 8.0
L1 Data Cache 64 KBytes
L1 Instructions Cache 64 KBytes
L2 Cache 512 KBytes

i downloaded the catalast and the drivers and tried everything but i can't get it to work,i wasn't paying attention when i bought this pos that it didn't have s video out trying to hook to the tv

i see a bunch of wize azzes here point should have been taken when i said it won't work when i try to install the catalast it says no video card to support

i can't get it to work

how are we going to help you when thats all you give us?

could make sure the onboard drivers are removed before installing the new drivers for the new card. If you didnt.

be sure to power the card to if it requires it.

what card is it?

ok im not all that computer smart can you explain to me how to do that and exactaly what drivers and catalast i need it's a radeon 7000 32 mb

i downloaded the catalast and the drivers and tried everything but i can't get it to work,i wasn't paying attention when i bought this pos that it didn't have s video out trying to hook to the tv

Since the card is pretty old, it may just have a bad slot. That's what happened to me and my ATI 2600 PRO after a few years.

i see a bunch of wize azzes here point should have been taken when i said it won't work when i try to install the catalast it says no video card to support

Don't listen to most of the people here. Sadly they are just idiots.

http://tinyurl.com/yaktd6h
I'm sorry for being a wizeass. :rolleyes:

Help or GTFO. People come here to find assistance and gain some knowledge. We don't need to hear your smart ass remarks.

Yeah, we still don't know / care what you're talking aboot friend.

Then leave. Seriously, stop making an ass of yourself and making the people who actually like helping people on here seem like you.

To help you further I need to know a few things.

What operating system are you using?
Where are you getting your drivers from?
What card were you running before the new one?

Back
Top Bottom