is this a good stuff to buy for my computer upgrade to play crysis at decent framerat

Well, as I said before, the GPU is not good enough. 9600 GT is just average to slightly above average performing GPU. You might be able to play Crysis on very low settings, but not in a decent performance.

Because we're assuming he doesn't have that kinda budget judging from those parts. Your answer is no dude. You might wanna upgrade. the 9800's are pretty darn cheap. thats what i got and i can play it decent

sorry
i should have been more clear
i was talking to him, not everyone
hes the only one that can really decide if he wants to spend that much

sorry
i should have been more clear
i was talking to him, not everyone
hes the only one that can really decide if he wants to spend that much

we all understood exactly what you were trying to say and to whom, it's just that he basically has a budget build, what he "wants" to spend and what he "can" spend are two totally different things, judging by the parts he has (especially the 9600GT) we are assuming that he is trying to get the best performance possible at a more than reasonable cost...

we all understood exactly what you were trying to say and to whom, it's just that he basically has a budget build, what he "wants" to spend and what he "can" spend are two totally different things, judging by the parts he has (especially the 9600GT) we are assuming that he is trying to get the best performance possible at a more than reasonable cost...

glad to see that we are on the same page
but i was just suggesting a goal if you will
i believe that card would do fine
but just again its just a suggestion

a 4850 probably costs half as much as one of those

and that is a good point

Back
Top Bottom