Faviorte Games?!?

Sweet! I'm playing Dissidia non-stop and now my Sephiroth is almost Lvl 100 :D

I have about 15 characters at level 100, with most of their abilities mastered. Got 100% on all stories (and all Cosmos report). 95% of shop completed, 80% of the accomplishment completed, and 89% of Battlegen completed. Got me the Heike armor, only need a shield for the Genji armor, and got Fenrir (exclusive for Cloud only). I only need about 5 more Chaos report.
I clocked at about 120 hours, and stopped playing because I am playing Pokemon at the moment.

I love Sins of a Solar Empire the most because you get to command entire fleets of battleships, battlecruisers, cruisers, frigates, and hundreds of squadrons of bombers and fighters.
Other than that I like Counter Strike: Source and the Call of Duty series the best.

I have about 15 characters at level 100, with most of their abilities mastered. Got 100% on all stories (and all Cosmos report). 95% of shop completed, 80% of the accomplishment completed, and 89% of Battlegen completed. Got me the Heike armor, only need a shield for the Genji armor, and got Fenrir (exclusive for Cloud only). I only need about 5 more Chaos report.
I clocked at about 120 hours, and stopped playing because I am playing Pokemon at the moment.

Ummm... Oklay... Maybe I'm not a TRUE FF fan lol :D:eek:

After Shade Impulse, you still have 3 more. The last one to unlock is pretty difficult. I think I spent about 30 hours or so on story mode alone trying to 100% the whole thing.

Well, those 3 after doesnt really affect the story, more of just unlocking stuff and a bit of side quest.

Back
Top Bottom