So I met Robert Stephens(Geek Squad) today...

[Sorry, more off topic]

What I find funny is that nobody seems to gripe about Warren Buffet being the richest man in the world...why is that?

Good question. And, about Bill Gates, I'm not sure if you people know but he gives a LOT of his money to charity. Yes, it's a tax write off, but still..the guy seems to understand there's more to life than just money.

Secondly, I like Warren Buffet. Did you know that he's leaving his heirs with nothing except a full college education? How cool is that. He's proving the point that knowledge and intellectual capacity are far greater than money ever will be. He's also given a lot of money away, but then, he also has a lot invested in stocks.

Overall, I think people shouldn't complain about these two people. They are rare examples of the rich people in the world--but they are good examples of how they don't just sit around and flaunt their money. I don't think I'd ever wish to be rich. There are too many haters out there and it'd be too easy to lose track of what's important in life.

Back
Top Bottom