Random Chit Chat

Business Studies
Economics
Chemistry, and
Electronics (which i believe is assessed on that welsh exam board, but i forget it's name now)

You?

Hi all. Long time no see. I've been busy with college.

Anyways, I thought I'd report that I got an email today saying:
Congratulations... You are a Windows® 7 Launch Party host!!

I'm wondering if I get a free copy of W7. That's be bit**in' to say the least. Anyone else done that thing yet? I saw a thread about it a week or two ago when I was on here perusing in my limited free time.

How's everyone doing?

Business Studies
Economics
Chemistry, and
Electronics (which i believe is assessed on that welsh exam board, but i forget it's name now)

You?

The Welsh Exam board is WJEC (English Name) or CBAC (Welsh Name).

I am taking:

Maths
Further Maths
Physics
Chemistry

Hmm... :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if I get a free copy of W7. That's be bit**in' to say the least. Anyone else done that thing yet? I saw a thread about it a week or two ago when I was on here perusing in my limited free time.

How's everyone doing?

Nice, I think you get an copy of Windows 7, and they tell you to share it with everybody that shows up at the party? Think you can give me a copy (if possible)? I tried, but it doesn't seem like I am getting it. Looks like I will be paying $30 for the home premium upgrade.

EDIT - An Review for Gran Turismo on the PSP is up on GT
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-gran-turismo/56347

Got that same email Dude_56013,now its party planning time!

Anywho,I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR!

SNC00015.jpg

9519_1259234441391_1245549199_30800.jpg

It's a 1992 Mazda 323 Astina 1.8 Litre 5dr Hatchback. Got it for $500 ($430 US). Came with 6 Months rego and new tyres though it:

-Needs a new clutch ($150 AU)
-Needs Air cond Re-Gassed (Dad can do this for free)
-General Tuneup ($150 AU)

And it doesnt have the best paint job and has two dents and some deep scratches. Still considering the average market value for this car is about $2,000 - $4,000 here i reckon i got me a bargain :D

How's everyone doing?

i got the same e-mail.

But i wolnt be doing it.

i dont know anyone were i live that actually enjoys computers enough to want a free W7 copy.

Losers, they could at least resell it lol...

fail_thread2.jpg

I thought it was the funniest thing ever, and can't wait to use it.

Got that same email Dude_56013,now its party planning time!

Anywho,I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR!

SNC00015.jpg

9519_1259234441391_1245549199_30800.jpg

It's a 1992 Mazda 323 Astina 1.8 Litre 5dr Hatchback. Got it for $500 ($430 US). Came with 6 Months rego and new tyres though it:

-Needs a new clutch ($150 AU)
-Needs Air cond Re-Gassed (Dad can do this for free)
-General Tuneup ($150 AU)

And it doesnt have the best paint job and has two dents and some deep scratches. Still considering the average market value for this car is about $2,000 - $4,000 here i reckon i got me a bargain :D
Congrats!! Give it the old $26 paint job, she will shine like new.

For the people that got the W7 launch party email. Don't you have to do some conditions (like inviting 9 friends) just to prove that you aren't doing this just to get free stuff, and that you are actually hosting a party?

Back
Top Bottom