Looking for a new laptop.

rohan23

Fully Optimized
It's going to go with me to college and I need a good amount of power. I prefer a 16"+ screen and a dedicated graphics card. Think of it as a desktop replacement of a sort. My budget is $700-$750. I'll order it from any reputable store.

Your budget is tight for this spec,16 inch laptop is possible precious ,you should choose a smaller laptop with dedicated graphic card.

Oh...so you really have no room to maneuver. No problem. How's this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220570

Nice find! I should have mentioned I'll be using it for editing as well. Don't the AMD processors lack in this category?

Your budget is tight for this spec,16 inch laptop is possible precious ,you should choose a smaller laptop with dedicated graphic card.

Not really. My budget is perfectly acceptable for a 16''+ screen.

in your price range you can't be picky, and don't count on a desktop replacement either.

we'll see if your $700 laptop replaces whats in your sig.

you'll be missing that desktop for sure.

Nice find! I should have mentioned I'll be using it for editing as well. Don't the AMD processors lack in this category?

Usually yes. However, I don't think any of the benches have ever looked at mobile vs mobile platforms so who knows how they'll compair. For college though, Asus is the best. 2 year warranty out of the box, first year accidental damage. I dare you to beat that with any other standard warranty.

Back
Top Bottom