Dual Monitors

Nope, i don't run dual monitor...but i do dual boot ubuntu and xp :)...ubuntu being my main OS..ofcourse! Linux FTW!!

Great to have another Linux user around...

I do have to admit though, i haven't played around with Debian distro, the cds are a lot to download...

Post some screen shots in the near future, i'd love to see ur setup :)

AFAIK, you can download one disk, and then have it download the induvidual packages as it needs them.

I have x1 17" monitor, and x1 22" monitor ATM, I need a cheap graphics card for my 3rd 15" monitor.. That'll be good :D

Nope, i don't run dual monitor...but i do dual boot ubuntu and xp :)...ubuntu being my main OS..ofcourse! Linux FTW!!

Great to have another Linux user around...

I do have to admit though, i haven't played around with Debian distro, the cds are a lot to download...

Post some screen shots in the near future, i'd love to see ur setup :)

Ahh! I found another linux user! We are few and far between! but our population is ever increasing. Lol.

I am probably going to go for a tiled setup, have Vim, a console (for testing perl scripts) Cpu, ram, processes monitoring and irc up on the 19" and 22" for net and tuts and other stuff, are you running the KDE version of Ubuntu or GNOME?

i have a 47inch and i just got to monitors for dirt cheap for right next to it when i get it set up ill post a pic

lol ya its my home theater no one used it so...... bam! new computer monitors :p then i add 5.1 speakers and now i just added 2 monitors but im waiting for my friend to give me this crappy gpu so i can hook up the 3rd

lol ok, i got the comp set up in my room now, just waiting to go and get the other monitor (the 19" one i already got the 22" one set up) all i need is 2 vga outputs yeh? cause i used to hook my comp up to my tv in the other room so i could watch stuff on it through my comp, so i am assuming i just connect the 19" monitor to the other vga output?

Yup do that then in into your card's settings and tell it what resolution to put the other screen on, and what to do with you windows etc.

Ahh! I found another linux user! We are few and far between! but our population is ever increasing. Lol.

I am probably going to go for a tiled setup, have Vim, a console (for testing perl scripts) Cpu, ram, processes monitoring and irc up on the 19" and 22" for net and tuts and other stuff, are you running the KDE version of Ubuntu or GNOME?

I'm a GNOME and XFCE fan. As of right now i am running the GNOME environment :)

I have dual monitors. It's great for homework. Particularly some of my programming assignments. It's totally worth it.

Ha I love my duals for the same reason! It so nice to be able to pull a book up on one screen then open other applications in the other monitor to do the work.

I run a 22" - 19" setup right now. I've got a 17" just laying on my desk too. I'll probably sell these 3 though and get 2, 24" screens when I've got the extra space.

No,I havn`t get a dual monitor PC,the space is not enough for me,I have a 22 inch LCD,even I played 1600x1200, iT is good enough,don`t need a dual monitor,but still I will think about get one.

Back
Top Bottom