Gallery: Cases

As always, Cabbs, your computer and the aesthetics it has are made of sex.
It even a u/m ATX inverted. That's pretty tight. What's the performance like?

Thanks! :D I've still got a little more tidying up to do, I'll post more detailed pics when that's done.

It's a nice case, but it's not oriented for gamers. GPU cooling sucks, but it's not hard to fix if you're willing to cut a hole for a 120MM fan up top. Since I don't game anymore, it's not a big deal at all to me.

Soon the 4870 will be gone for a 4350.

damn. Everyone seems to be downgrading these days. I'm willing to bet it's mostly because of the economy. :|

I can't wait until I get my Aluminus Type-R back. I can't stand this Acrylic any longer. Not a damn thing inside of it is (for lack of a better word) kosher. It's poorly thought out and the cooling design makes zero sense. You literally have to invert the ATX spec to get decent GPU cooling from the 80mm on top. Which sadly I took out because it went into my receiver >.>.

Just built a system for my brother. Didn't pay for it of course though.

Specs
Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz
EVGA E758-TR X58 mobo
EVGA GTX 260 869MB
8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
2x Western Digital 250GB 7200rpm 16MB cache
LG Blu-Ray player
Corsair 750W PSU
Zalman 9500A HSF
Antec Twelve Hundred Case

In the pics without RAM, that's the day before the RAM came in the mail. I got everything else built in like 3 hours and had to sit there and wait for the RAM... Unfortunately the graphics card was defective. But it still looks pretty. Sent it off for RMA today. Running my 8800GT until I bring it home to my brother where he will get to use his 7600GT, lol. But at least it won't be fully dysfunctional until the card comes back in.

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

I think the wiring is pretty clean. It's a lot easier to hide the wiring in this case than my case. Behind the mobo tray isn't so pretty, but you don't need to see that... Anyone notice I forgot to plug in the 8 pin connector in the first pics. Took me about an hour after I got the RAM to figure out why the mobo was going straight to FF code with no post...lol.

I think you can get those for around $70-$80. I was considering one, but there's no point if my HR-01+ is serving me fine.

Made a new Photobucket account because my old one is broken. Played with light painting a little bit too.

IMG_6308.jpg

temperatures? how are they...

is there only place for that one fan near the cpu? or is there another intake fan on the front, from what i looked on newegg, doesn't look like there is...

If u get a chance, pm me with my answers and let me know what you think of that case. It looks perfect for what i am looking for...let me know.
Thanks Cabbs.

temperatures? how are they...

is there only place for that one fan near the cpu? or is there another intake fan on the front, from what i looked on newegg, doesn't look like there is...

If u get a chance, pm me with my answers and let me know what you think of that case. It looks perfect for what i am looking for...let me know.
Thanks Cabbs.

PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom