Dual Monitors

RiverS

In Runtime
So my dad is upgrading his comp, that means i get the old one! yay!

I go to pick up the new one tomorrow, and when i get home i get to set up my nice new dual monitor setup, a 22" and a 19", i am going to get Ubuntu or Debian (atm am booting ubuntu with Xp aswell, but debian looks good) running through Vmware on the 19" so i will have the best of both worlds, Win XP running on the 22" and linux on the 19".

Just though i would share my excitement about getting my new screens and comp with everyone lol.

Anyone else got a dual monitor setup?

Re: Duel Monitors

lol ahk, its a shame that i have to wait like 24 hours for my new setup :( im just sitting here thinking of what i can do with it. Play games with the 22" and be on the net on the 19" I LOVE IT!!! lol.

My next rig, I'm doing dual 24" monitors. Overkill? I think not!

I used to run my current 19" LCD with a 17" CRT. It was pretty fun, very convenient.. I could have AIM in one window and WoW in the other, haha.. Back when I played, that is.

Dual 24" Someone is going to have a lot of desktop space!! Lol.

Believe me, I need it. Photo editing is a real pain sometimes at 1440 by 900. Games would also look very nice I'm hoping... Gotta shell out a lot for a good GPU though, I'm probably going with dual cards, maybe tri.

I have dual monitors. It's great for homework. Particularly some of my programming assignments. It's totally worth it.

Nope, i don't run dual monitor...but i do dual boot ubuntu and xp :)...ubuntu being my main OS..ofcourse! Linux FTW!!

Great to have another Linux user around...

I do have to admit though, i haven't played around with Debian distro, the cds are a lot to download...

Post some screen shots in the near future, i'd love to see ur setup :)

I have dual monitors at work, but not at home. I'll probably have to wait until I hit the Lottery before I can swing dualies at home...

Back
Top Bottom