IDK what to do with my life

Idk what to do with my life I have no future plans I just want to work, I'm not in college cant afford it I don't yet have my own place but I have until June to save up more money and move out...or my dad will charge me $500 a month for rent I think I need a second job ijdk

I just don't know what to do i guess just save up all my money and not spend it on stupid crap but after i get my own apartment what else then? really all i do is work and play games on my computer all day and night...

I just don't know...

Do you have a full time job now? I would get some tech certifications, or some college education... Get yourself more competitive in the job market. See if your parents will help you pay for a college degree, otherwise take out loans. It's worth it in the end.

quit it with the video games man. Get a job anywhere you can find one. Work and save up money for school and take out loans ontop of that to finance for school. Get your degree and then get into a job that will put you up higher.

That or its the military :)

You need to explain your situation more. (Are you working at a Factory? Whats the job market like in your area? Are you actually looking at the job market in your area? Why is your dad being such a bitch and making you pay $500 for rent? etc)

Why is your dad being such a bitch and making you pay $500 for rent? etc)

I wouldnt personally call that being a bitch , depends on how old he is though but if hes old enough to get a job and earn his own money maybe its right that his dad makes him pay his way, hell i know if i where to live at home right now my parents would make me contribute as well and i wouldnt disagree with that

However you are right the op does need to explain his situation a bit more like how old he is and why he didnt go to college ?

i have a job i have had one for forever i work at an auto mall in mitsubishi but hes saying i should get a second job so that i can afford my own place,i pay $150 for now,im 21 in nov ill be 22

ok college,( i graduated 2 years ago) in school i did boces for auto tech for 2 years it was payed for by this thing called vesid if i didn't go to boces and went to a college here for auto tech then vesid woulda payed for college 4 me but they cant pay for both but i couldn't do college when i did boces cuz i was still in high skewl

Man you gotta start somewhere and moving out is that start. You can't sit at home with your parents for all your life (well you can but it's a pathetic kind of life). If you're working full time I'm sure you can find a place renting out a room where you have housemates to share the rent with. Also don't limit yourself to where you are living now. There is a whole world out there and opportunity awaits you. You just need a little motivation and willingness to take some risks- that I can't help you with. You will have to find that yourself.

you need motivation.

having a full time job, and a car, and your own place means you can drink, have chicks over, and do what ever you want! hows that for motivation? no one will be there to tell you what to do.

to live a decent life, you should try to at least make 25k/yr to start out, but thats not makin a whole lot

Video games should only be fore those boring, cappy nights were theres nothing else to do. They should not be on the calendar like "clan game at 3pm, Monday" Thats pathetic.

Your young, ya dont need all those fancy toys yet.

your kinda in the same boat as me really

i work 60hrs a week and do class to, but i grad college in 3 weeks. And i had to move 3 hours away from home for college.

i rent my own apartment, 450/mo with all utilities, and i have 3 bills, cell, electric, and internet. Besides that i got gas to put in the truck, and food to buy. Other then that it stays in the savings.
I'v been doing this since i was 18, and um almost 21 now.

Sure it sucks at first, sure its hard friggen work to get on your feet.
but just imagine the fruits of your labor when your pulling 60+k/yr and got some extra money for the good kinda toys in life.

That should be your motivation.

Work hard as hell now, be able to take it easy later in life.

i guess i just have to work really hard at saving money so i can afford all my bills and stuff,
i make like $8 an hour and get like 46 hours a week

Back
Top Bottom