Random Chit Chat

Put the old layout back and be done with it. No one likes it, people are leaving posts have dropped off. I know even myself personally I don't come here as much since the new layout. I just don't like it. It has been tried it failed. Put it back to what proved successful.
x2

Its seems that David just cant win. People winge about the layout - So it get's changed. Now people are complaining about the NEW layout.

I'm not saying that I prefer the new one, I think we should all cut him some slack.

Its seems that David just cant win. People winge about the layout - So it get's changed. Now people are complaining about the NEW layout.

I'm not saying that I prefer the new one, I think we should all cut him some slack.

That's a great point. This issue needs to go on that "Suggestions that don't go" thread. It's been a long debate over things and it still is going. Once it's all figured out we should definitely bury it and not bring it up again.

The people that are complaining are the people who never wanted it in the first place...

I never offered my opinion regarding the change in the first place. I was going to be open about the change, and see how the end result turned out. Now that we've finally seen the new layout, I'm damn right going to post how I feel about the new arrangements. Especially when David has an announcement labeled...

...on top of each forum.

/3 year-old's argument.

David did the change how he wanted to. Like you're always saying: "it's his forum and we're guests - Suck it up."

Back
Top Bottom