$3000 budget building.

ErrorProxy

Beta member
I'd like to build a pretty freakin' decent gaming computer, but I have no idea about anything. Willing to spend about $3000 bucks. And would like it to fit into that Cooler Master Haf.

I don't think you need to spend that much!

-908098509285 in respect.

Where are you in the world? Do you need a monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc.? Do you already have the case, or do you need it?

I know it's in dollars but you could be living in Hawaii and shipping would be expensive.

Building it yourself?

For $3000 you can pretty much get the best of the best parts available and a 42" screen to go with it.

/jealous.

I don't know if you mean $3000 American or Canadian or whatnot, but you don't need that much to build an awesome gaming computer. First, I would advise you to decide if you want to spend all $3000, or save money if you think you are safisfied with a good Gaming Computer (and in most cases, it's pointless to build the "Best" gaming computer).

These are 2 Specs that I recommend:

First, Decent and Money Saving Option.

CPU: Intel Dual core 3.0GHz speed and up.
RAM: DDR3 SDRAM with 1333MHz speed and 6GB space (get more speed and space if you want to, but that would pretty much be enough).
GPU: Nvidia GTX 285, GTX 295, ATI Radeon HD 4870 and Dual HD 4870.
HDD: 7200 RPM Conventional SSD however amount of space you would like.
Power: You would need sufficient amount of Power Outlet so around 800-850 Watt range.
Cooler: Standard Air Cooler or Liquid Cooling for more cash.

Second, Pure Performance.

CPU: Intel i7 Quad core processor with 3.0 GHz speed (approx $500 more than the previous option with Dual cores).
RAM: 1333MHz, 1600MHz or higher DDR3 SDRAM with 6-8GB memory.
GPU: Dual GTX 285, Dual GTX 295 and Dual HD 4870 Crossfire.
HDD: 10000 RPM conventional HDD or 256GB or 512GB SSD (if the budget allows)
Power: You would need sufficient amount of Power Outlet so around 950-1100 Watt range.
Cooling: Liquid Cooling.

You should choose this options at Gaming Computer Brands such as Ava Direct, Cyberpower or iBuyPower for good Price-to-Performance ratios.

Back
Top Bottom