Random Chit Chat

The new layout doesnt bother me much. As long as it still does it's purpose.

How's the monitor?

I tried the actual game. It's alright IMO. Better than the recent previous NFS, but to me, it's kind of more an arcade than a racing sim.

New Monitor is awesome! Tried out the dual monitors but i like just having one.

Finished playing around with need for speed shift,although it's a fresh start for need for speed (In a good way) as a brand,i think the physics engine is a little too 'artificial' for my liking....

NFS shift is insane, i love it. Put AA and AF at 8x, everything on high and only play the races in cockpit view, it really does great at looking like a simulation.

NFS shift is insane, i love it. Put AA and AF at 8x, everything on high and only play the races in cockpit view, it really does great at looking like a simulation.

Did you also turn off the HUD and have a racing wheel? :D

I'm fine. I just don't like the looks of the new layout is all. I'm sorry my opinion differs from yours. Just because I'm a mod, it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about something.

I can see where you're coming from AR. I just made a post on that "Update Preview Server" thread commenting on how I feel about this lay-out. Like I said earlier, I like to see the new lay-out in action, not because of itself, but because we're working to get something better. There still are things here and there that I think need some touching-up.

we're working to get something better.

Put the old layout back and be done with it. No one likes it, people are leaving posts have dropped off. I know even myself personally I don't come here as much since the new layout. I just don't like it. It has been tried it failed. Put it back to what proved successful.

Back
Top Bottom