Hey guys

Kage

Golden Master
Hey, I may not log in for a while after this little note.

I can't get used to the new changes for some reason, and don't feel at home here at the moment, but hopefully that little click will occur in my head after a week or so.

This isn't meant to be a rant that I don't like the change (its not about that).
I tend to not feel comfortable for a while after any change, and it seems to be linking with personal problems at the moment.

If a room was changed in my house for example, I wouldn't feel happy in that room for quite a while, even if I preferred the look better.

Because the forum links in with all you lot that I know, I can't seperate you lot with the forum itself, so everyone doesn't seem as familiar. I can't understand it myself

Hope it doesn't last long, and I'm just being stupid.
Cyas all soon I hope

Hey, I may not log in for a while after this little note.

I can't get used to the new changes for some reason, and don't feel at home here at the moment, but hopefully that little click will occur in my head after a week or so.

This isn't meant to be a rant that I don't like the change (its not about that).
I tend to not feel comfortable for a while after any change, and it seems to be linking with personal problems at the moment.

If a room was changed in my house for example, I wouldn't feel happy in that room for quite a while, even if I preferred the look better.

Because the forum links in with all you lot that I know, I can't seperate you lot with the forum itself, so everyone doesn't seem as familiar. I can't understand it myself

Hope it doesn't last long, and I'm just being stupid.
Cyas all soon I hope

I *Completely* Understand you. Im feeling the exact same way. It's like kinda like if you have lived in a house for all your life and then you pay someone to renovate it,when the renovations are over it doesnt feel like 'home' anymore. Anyway thats how i feel...

Maybe it's time to move on.

I want to accept the changes. I just can't at this minute in time, and its not something I have control over :(

It would be cool if there was a plugin that let you change the forum's order yourself.

I know how you feel, Kage. See you soon!

Back
Top Bottom