Modern warfare 2

People need to stop posting so much stuff about this game. I'm so anxious waiting for it and all of these articles aren't helping.

=(

any word on system requirements for the pc version? Hope I can at least run it. probably not on the highest settings though unless I end up getting a new video card by time it releases.

I can wait for it. I got games to keep me company till every game till summer to keep me busy.
It took me about a year to finish Modern Warfare. I never actually played the story, only online. Then I got bored, and stayed up the whole night to beat the story.

yall are getting the PC version right?

my buddys like, get a 360! get MW2!

um like NO!

um not paying for a 360, when my PC owns it with games(resolution anyone? lol), and i can just get it off Steam lol

*slaps my friend*

yall are getting the PC version right?

my buddys like, get a 360! get MW2!

um like NO!

um not paying for a 360, when my PC owns it with games(resolution anyone? lol), and i can just get it off Steam lol

*slaps my friend*

I've played MW on a hardcore gaming PC and on a 360, and I really prefer the feel of the game on the 360. To each his own I guess. :rolleyes:

I guess with consoles you are pretty much guaranteed to have no lag when playing offline. That is a plus for consoles

unless the game is horribly coded, i think in conan or something for the xbox it lagged a lot mid combat

Back
Top Bottom