free stuff not even kidding just got 2 free flash drives

dammit lol how much you get from the drop?

nice 53 now lol, damn man, i need 17 more people invited then double points, i wonder when they will start to get new items

How many more days till your package arrive esa?

I have about 41 points, just been getting 4 points a day, and haven't added any friends yet. I want to wait till I see proof that this is legit before I recommend them to friends.

I was thinking of getting the PS3 too, but I thought that was a bit too much, and not sure if I would make it that far (unless I did 20 invites). So I decided to get Rock Band, a PSP, or just a game.

How many more days till your package arrive esa?

I have about 41 points, just been getting 4 points a day, and haven't added any friends yet. I want to wait till I see proof that this is legit before I recommend them to friends.

I was thinking of getting the PS3 too, but I thought that was a bit too much, and not sure if I would make it that far (unless I did 20 invites). So I decided to get Rock Band, a PSP, or just a game.

thats what im hoping for, street fighter 4 lol, also the guy who made it was an executive of american eagle and amazon.com

btw you guys, when it first started games were only 25 points, now its close to ending the beta, and they are 100... that means prices are going to get jacked up...

I already have SFIV for PC, 360, and PS3. But I can only challenge people online with the PC version.

Yeah, but I haven't heard of the person before, for all I know, it could be somebody that screwed up, got fired, and started this.

When they jack up the prices, then we will be able to do more things like watch, listen, and play to earn PTZ like they stated right?

I already have SFIV for PC, 360, and PS3. But I can only challenge people online with the PC version.

Yeah, but I haven't heard of the person before, for all I know, it could be somebody that screwed up, got fired, and started this.

When they jack up the prices, then we will be able to do more things like watch, listen, and play to earn PTZ like they stated right?

yes sir, hopefully, ive been doing researching on it and alot of the experiences that people have had with this are great, they get their items in 6 days usually, and its all legit.

doesnt hurt to try you know

i havnt gotten one yet but other memeber are conferming they got it
should be any day
ill let you no as soon as its here
also i am now a zlister thanks guys im up to 120 points with 8 points a day and a few emails ps3 in a month :p

Back
Top Bottom