free stuff not even kidding just got 2 free flash drives

Isn't this a referral system where the distributor gets something in return for signing up other members?

Isn't this a referral system where the distributor gets something in return for signing up other members?

yeah, if he gets 20 people, he gets double the points
:rolleyes:

its pretty fail tho, considering all the good stuff is fresh out LOL

Just got mine on hotmail. Signed up and everything.

Yeah, seems like most things are out. But oh well, I can wait. Somehow, I get a feeling that this is fake, I am going to wait to see if another member of the group actually did get something. I have been reading things like this is from 4chan?

i just got my hotmail ones aswell, hopefully this is legit, the site actually looks legit, and i was reading the facts, its by some one from american eagle, and amazon.com:eek:

So if I were to sign in everyday and answer the dailies, I get about 4 points a day. The thing I want is about 600 points, and since I only get 4 points a day, it would take me 5-6 months just to get that high, unless I added 20 friends.

Hey esa193, can you post some pics of what you received? Everything including the original packaging, shipping box, everything inside if you can. Thanks.

So if I were to sign in everyday and answer the dailies, I get about 4 points a day. The thing I want is about 600 points, and since I only get 4 points a day, it would take me 5-6 months just to get that high, unless I added 20 friends.

Hey esa193, can you post some pics of what you received? Everything including the original packaging, shipping box, everything inside if you can. Thanks.

i defiantly agree.

btw Teny, didnt you have clafairy as your display picture?:D

i got 2 flash drives on the way from the site
when its here ill take pictures (in the mail confermed shipping)

Back
Top Bottom