FSX Aircraft

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Hey, all. I'm building up a collection of aircraft in FSX and was wondering (for those of you who play) have. I have quite a few addon aircraft which are quite fun, but I'd like to have more of a variety.

Here's a list of my addons:

Aerospatiale Concorde
Antonov AN225
Boeing B-52H
Boeing CH-47D Chinook
CaptianSim Space Shuttle
Chance Vought F4U-1A Corsair
Halo Pelican Dropship
Lockheed C-130 - sucks.. I need a better one!
Lockheed L049
Lockheed SR-71A
Lockheed U-2A
Lockheed-Martin F-35
Lockheed-Martin YF-22
McDonnell Douglas F-15C
Mikoyan Mig-29
North American F-86D
North American XB-70
Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk
Tupolev Tu-95MS
Zeppelin NT (unsure of brand, model, etc)

Out of all of my addon aircraft, the L049, Mig-29, Tu-95, and the F4U-1A are my favorites, with the F4U-1A being the most. I'm a big fan if WWII fighters. The L049 is probably the most beautiful aircraft I have.

I know some of you will say something about a P-51D, but don't kill me for not having it in that list! It comes with FSX (The Acceleration expansion anyway) and it's one of the best aircraft in the game.

This is my main source of aircraft: http://www.simplanes.net/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=53&func=select&id=5 It's a really good site and it's where I got most of my addons, but there are a few that I didn't.

About getting more, I prefer free but if you have any good payware addons, let me know! Oh, another thing. I consider myself a flight sim expert. I have owned every version of Microsoft flight simulator since 2002, and have played several hours a week (if not more) since then. Thanks!

i dont play FSX, never have though.

but a buddy of mine does, an hes a pilot to, wish i could do that kinda of stuff.

just i cant stand sitting there flying a plane, not enough action.

There can be. Combat Flight Simulator :D haha

It actually isn't boring, and when you turn the realism settings off, you can do whatever you want. I've pulled a 45G turn in the F/A-18. Pretty fun lol

lol nice

i usto have a game sim called F/A-18 Super Hornet,

it was pretty fun, but ya had to read an entire flight manual just to learn how to launch Radar Guided Missiles...

miss that game,

any other Combat Flight Sims for PC?

I use a R/C flight simulator called RealFlight. Not a combat simulator, but it's fun and good training for radio controlled flight. I've got a small collection of aircraft that I've downloaded for this simulator, the Hornet being one of my favorates.

I use a R/C flight simulator called RealFlight. Not a combat simulator, but it's fun and good training for radio controlled flight. I've got a small collection of aircraft that I've downloaded for this simulator, the Hornet being one of my favorates.

Sorry for jacking thread for a second (I will have something ontopic later down)
Are you an RC pilot?!?!?! I figured you are since you forked out $200 for Realflight, haha if you're using 4.5..
Haha I fly RC too :) (Can't say too as IDK if you do)
Lol I love the Hornet too, and I love the MIG :D
Haha 240 mph with an RC plane :D

Why don't you use Avsim you have to sign up (It's free, it's like signing up here) and they have a HUGE file library :) Find the link at the top.

Wow, I've looked at Avsim before but never really saw it's awesomeness. Thanks!

Newest addons I have:
Boeing 787-9
Apollo Lunar Lander
Avro 504N
Douglas C-74 Globemaster
Renault Cargobull (Truck)

The 504N and C-74 being the best of those. The 504N is amazing. I just love the classics. I have a lot more to go! I still have several .rar files I need to extract, lol.

New additions to my collection:

Boeing 797
Cameron Hot Air Baloon
Ford Crown Victoria Police Car
General Dynamics F-111
Horten HO-229
McDonnell Douglas/Boeing MD-11

Back
Top Bottom