My build :)

Whyfly??

Daemon Poster
Well I didn't make the build thread, haha but I decided to finally show some pics, just to prove I have it :D
So I got some photos (Haha they suck, and their from my phone but their OK, but it shows what you guys wanna see)

Photo0469.jpg

Photo0470.jpg

Photo0471.jpg

Yeah I know the wiring isn't the best, but it beats a Gateway, and it isn't THAT bad, I mean come on :)
Haha what do you guys think?
I will add videos in a few minutes, be patient please haha.

Although you see a lot of wiring, it doesn't seem to ruin the airflow. Does your case have a motherboard tray? If so, does it have holes? You could also cut some if you don't have any there. Then you can insulate the edges with rubber to prevent any damage on the cable. There are plenty of ways to hide it. You just have to sit down and think about it for a little bit.

Although you see a lot of wiring, it doesn't seem to ruin the airflow. Does your case have a motherboard tray? If so, does it have holes? You could also cut some if you don't have any there. Then you can insulate the edges with rubber to prevent any damage on the cable. There are plenty of ways to hide it. You just have to sit down and think about it for a little bit.

Yeah I don't really see the wiring, except for the eight pin, which I HAVE to run across in front of the window cause it is too short :mad:
Haha yeah I use the holes, there is a WHOLE bunch of wiring there, haha I don't even wanna open that cause it's like haha..
But I am proud of myself no matter what haha, I will fix up the cable wiring, but I made sure to tie it up so it doesn't get in the way of the fans.

Wow that's amazing, haha it's so cool how you have it up there for the world to see :D Haha mine is like by my desk lol....
But yeah let's see your wiring :)
No it's not an Iphone...
It's the Samsung Behold lol :)

lol ya, its like my mantel peice for guesses to awe at lol

king arther, had his round table
g dubya had his yes men
i have my antec 1200 lol

my video! lol

wish i had my camera still...or i'd make an upto date one.

but hey, its new, just didnt have the blue side fan and CCFL's an such then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btQ0RCaf9-A

please, check out the rest of my videos to if you wish :)

as soon as its finished i will, np ;) lol

just gotta wait to get paid agian, and get some more wire anchors an such.

Haha lol :)
One day when I take the computer out for cleaning and such, I will work on the wiring some more :)

Back
Top Bottom