Dry Ice Bombs = Bad idea

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;976201 said:
Bottle after adding hot water

There is your mistake. No need for a ton of heat. Just luke warm will get the job done, albeit a tad slower.

Hope you are alright, dude.

Thanks I think I'll be fine. The swelling has went down some although I think the next few days are going to suck. I know brushing my teeth wasn't to much fun.

Haha, I say to all of this.

Bet ya can't do it again!!!! :D

Ha I bet I can. However next time I'll try to do it without injuring myself!

There is your mistake. No need for a ton of heat. Just luke warm will get the job done, albeit a tad slower.

This was the first time I've tried to do it. We have done a lot of the works toilet bowl cleaner bombs but dry ice is different. It doesn't just explode it needs to be thrown or bumped somehow. I'd still like to know what the hell even hit me. Not sure if it was the bottle itself or a piece of gravel after it blew up.

I've still got some more left but just didn't feel like doing another one today lol.

Lol as my mother would say. Boys will be boys.

Well girls would ask why would I want to do that. And I'll ask why you wouldn't want to do it!

Lol as my mother would say. Boys will be boys.

haha... as my father would say...

"you are 16, going on 17, soon to be going to college. Act your age"
"but guys in college do this kind of stuff"
"they might act like this, but its not how they should."

Apparently hiding my sister's crutchs isn't something people my age wouldn't do.....

when I was young an adult told me that I needed to act my age.

and I told them.

"to be old and wise, first you have to be young and stupid"

and I've still not quite stopped being young and stupid just yet.

I made one once with a two liter. It blew a hole in my yard and a car on the road heard it and they slid sideways on the road.

I laughed pretty hard.

Back
Top Bottom