Forza 2

Finally got some time to take some pictures, these are quick takes (went to test drive, and took a picture at a random spot).

First is the Audi R8
R8-2.jpg

Then the Toyota Supra RZ
SupraRZ-2.jpg

And here are the only 2 cars that I did an custom design on. Took me quite a while.
The Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex - Copied from Initial D
Trueno-InitialD-2.jpg

and the Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo
Side one - My previous Gamertag before I signed up for LIVE (now it's Ze Teny)
Supra-ZeBatman-2.jpg

Side two - The Batman symbol (Batman is my nickname, kind of)
Supra-Batman-2.jpg

How much does the R8 cost?

I don't quite remember how it was performance wise, I haven't actually played the game in months. Only played the R8 for a couple minutes last night to take that picture, and I forgot what parts I put in it.

Hmm, well for me, it wouldn't be worth it since I can get an platinum hits of Forza 2 for $13 USD at Gamestop.
If you want it, then go for it. It's kind of one of those self opinionated type of thing.

How do I get my forza2 pics off of my 360? I've only ever used my 360 about 20 times since I bought it. I Don't know why I ever got the thing; I only play Halo 3 and Forza 2 :|.

If I can get my pictures off, I'll upload the pictures of my cars.

When you are driving (or watching a Replay?), then press start, and you will see an option that says 'take picture', and you take the picture, and if you are signed into live, it will ask if you want to upload the picture, if you said yes, then go to this site
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/default.htm
Sign in with your Live account, and browse the site, and you will then find your pictures along with your online stats if you did any.

You can do it with an Silver account, which is free. So far, everybody that I knew that created an Live account got 1 month free of Live Gold. After that month, then it would go to a silver account.

Back
Top Bottom