Music Collection

ok,
there are 10814 tracks in my CD collection.

Genre's top five are
Reggae
Rock
Ska
Blues
Accoustic

I really need to arrange the tags better.

I've got a little over 200 CDs in the CD collection as well, quite a few of those CD's I've yet to rip into my electronic music collection.

7,103. Soon to be made about 30 songs bigger with the new Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace comming out.

90% of what I have is rock/metal.
New 3DG!.....when is that coming out? I'm not really up on my music too much anymore, I need to start getting some new music.....thing is.....there isn't much new stuff that is any good these days.

7,397 files. I have everything grouped in folders by artist and album, I have 463 folders so that means I have that many full albums......well...462, I have one folder with misc single songs in it.

About 600. I don't see how someone can listen to 2000+ songs. I'm always cleaning out my library of songs I get tired of listening to.

I've got 300 something songs on my compy, with about another 200 cd's worth on cd. I only have an 80gb hd so I can't really have that much.

Oh, and metal, rock, and a little electronica.

If I count my entire library including module formats (megadrive, snes, Amiga modules, other module formats, and standard albums, etc) (still great music contained within), and such I have:

68,323 music files (mostly unlistened to, but I do plan to)
60.1GB's

If I converted all the module formats to MP3 or OGG Vorbis, I can see that 60.1GB's turning into 200 or so GB's

I think I win :p

Standard MP3's/FLAC's, I have around 4000 tracks

Ripping the new Muse album to FLAC right now, so I can listen to it in bed :)

Back
Top Bottom