Update Preview server

One thing that I did suggest might be a good thing is that in a few of the forums we might have a sub forum called tutorials.

I think that this would be reasonably useful as people could write detailed explanations about certain things.

I'd suggest that if someone answered a question with a detailed explanation then it could be moved to that tutorials section to help others, or in the case of H/W or S/W the section could be called FAQ,
then when people found that they had the time they could write an FAQ on something.
(I've just done this in reply to a thread asking about disk defragmentation)
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=89921

so I'd suggest that a thread like this would be moved to an FAQ area so that before asking a question people could search that area,
(another good one would be disk raid levels and explanations as I've seen that asked quite a few times over the years I've been here).

Looks pretty good. As mentioned earlier, I don't think the social lounge should be at the top.

Looks great! In addition to what Cabbs said, I'd like to seem the alphabetically organized. Other than that, I think it's pretty darn good; a winner!

Back
Top Bottom