Possible Builds?

Plus it's Flight Simulator.... Remember this isn't COD where we're running like crazy around and everything is fast paced.
I have FSX so I know, trust me, 31 FPS is good, 5 more frames WILL NOT make any difference whatsoever, remember you're just flying around nothing crazy :D
I don't see the justification of you paying so much extra money for 5 frames per second.

Computer parts can always be upgraded for more performance, but there always comes that wall where you spend large amounts of money for a minimal performance increase..... This is one of those things :)

ok, then i guess that i'll take the AMD. i have an xbox to play COD on so the comp will be used for MMO's and simulators. should i buy a cpu fan for it or does the stock cpu fan work well?

the Phenom 2 fans, work amazing.

just dont overclock with one.

and your PC your ordering will most certainly play any game on max settings no problem.
so you wouldnt have to stick to just mmo's and simulations if you didnt want to.

im going to build it, not order it. high end PC's are too expensive to order pre-built. will the graphics card be able to handle 2 moniters at once in case im ever interested in buying another one or will i have to upgrade it or SLI it.

im going to build it, not order it. high end PC's are too expensive to order pre-built. will the graphics card be able to handle 2 moniters at once in case im ever interested in buying another one or will i have to upgrade it or SLI it.

lol, by ordering i meant ordering the parts to put together to build your own pc

sure that card can handle 2 monitors.
maybe even a 3rd if u wanted.

im ordering it within 2 months, im working 12 hours or more a week now after school and on weekends and i already have around $800 save up.

ok, then i guess that i'll take the AMD. i have an xbox to play COD on so the comp will be used for MMO's and simulators. should i buy a cpu fan for it or does the stock cpu fan work well?

My Phenom II X4 955 b.e. @ 3.2GHz (stock) with stock fans is running at 31C idle and never past 47C under full load.

The stock fans are fine if you don't plan to overclock.

ok, thanks. i cant wait until i have enough money, it'll be fun to show it to my friend(he's always bragging about his amazing computer with 2GB of ram and an nvidia 7600)

what about an antec 902 i just realized how big the 1200 is

Back
Top Bottom