9/11

Well, I am sure a lot of people remember 9/11, but the feeling we felt back when it happened is almost gone (at least for some people). We all know what happened 9/11, but all we can do is just remember, and move on. Yeah it changed the world, but should we all get depressed every time 9/11 comes around? I am sure some people wants to forget this tragic event.

Is there a possible way to forget it? I'm not saying we should all get depressed. All I'm asking is that we take a moment to remember it.

Over at RangerPowerSports, I made this thread as well. They locked it. Pisses me off, all I am asking is that we take a moment to remember the people that died, the people that lost some, and the people that helped. Don't even need to make a comment in the thread.

I remember that day.. We didn't go out for recess and the teachers were in a panic. I got home and my mom was home. (she never gets home before me).
I knew something was up. She had the tv on with the smoking towers.
I was so confused as to what happen.

My mom told me what had happen. I was crying on the couch watching the towers fall.
My cousin was suppose to be in the north tower that morning but ended up not going.

For everyone that has lost someone I am deeply sorry for your lose.
Rest in peace.

I agree that we should all take a moment out of our day to remember the fallen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-9_fDEsv-Q

I'm not gonna state my full opinion in a forum so chock full of americans, some might deem it disrespectful (although it's not, but i don't want to offend anyone)

As for what actually happened i remember it well. I remember where i was when i heard and i remember the newspapers the next day. It clearly changed the world forever and i am still amazed to think what actually happened that day.

I'm not gonna state my full opinion in a forum so chock full of americans, some might deem it disrespectful (although it's not, but i don't want to offend anyone)

As for what actually happened i remember it well. I remember where i was when i heard and i remember the newspapers the next day. It clearly changed the world forever and i am still amazed to think what actually happened that day.

as long as your not going around saying it was the will of the gods, and saying we deserved it, no one should tell you your wrong about your opinion.

as long as your not going around saying it was the will of the gods, and saying we deserved it, no one should tell you your wrong about your opinion.

Agreed.

Although I have heard some pretty amazing opinions.. For example people yelling and screaming about how they are sick of hearing about 9/11. What about agent orange blah blah blah.

gah those people that think the government did it, just crack me up.

Does it make any sense in the world why a government would kill thousands of it's own TAX paying citizens and put the world wide economy in a shit-hole?

People say "they just wanted that as an excuse to go to Iraq" BS. If we felt we needed to go to Iraq, we would've anyway.

Anywho, conspiracy believers crack me up and need to get their head out of their a$$.

Wasn't the government involved with Vietnam though? The bay of something or other? American troops were shot, starting us in the war, but later it was discovered they were shot by other US troops or something? idk the story.

I think there are secrets in the government that would absolutely appall some of us, but I don't think anything quite as crazy as dropping the twin towers...

Back
Top Bottom