Gallery: Cases

:O. You must have a fairly warm room then. I was expecting to see temps like 22-25C idle. My Q95 is idling at 29C right now. I haven't actually checked it on full load. I suppose that's because mine is a 45nm, and it's at 2.5GHz.

But still, the H50 seems pretty respectable and it looks good, too. Not to mention compact.

I think you can get those for around $70-$80. I was considering one, but there's no point if my HR-01+ is serving me fine.

Made a new Photobucket account because my old one is broken. Played with light painting a little bit too.

IMG_6308.jpg

Cabbs, I'll take those Kama Bays off your hands if you don't need them any more. Heck, I'll even pay for them. :D

Is the XClio any good as far as Air flow goes? Is it easy to work with? Any Cable Management?

Its a very quiet case, I put an extra 120mm exhaust fan on the back and only cold air comes out, there is plenty of room within the case and even holes to hide wires in. So I would personally say that it is very good air flow wise, its a great case, I'm very pleased with it.

Back
Top Bottom