Random Chit Chat

When people look at me and look like they are bored, I tend to lose confidence, and I start to forget things, then during most of the speech, I would be staring at my note cards.
One thing I found out is that when people ask me questions, I am more relaxed, like for example, one person asked me that he used limewire, and got a virus, and wondered how to get his files safely. My thoughts were so clear, that I was able to help him, I think. I suggested he gets another HDD, format it with the OS, and install an antivirus, then install the infected as a slave, and try and recover that way.

other then photobucket.com

which resizes your pictures to a smaller resolution.

what site can u use for free to upload pics to and keep the original size?

I wanna take some in game pics of crysis and show a friend but i dont know how to upload them to a site and keep the same ratio and size.

woot! my parents just offered to buy me a used Ford Mustang GT as long as i can graduate from high school and dont drop out to join the army like my brothers. Nice part is, im most of the way there as an honour student.i hope they hold thier end of the deal.

woot! my parents just offered to buy me a used Ford Mustang GT as long as i can graduate from high school and dont drop out to join the army like my brothers. Nice part is, im most of the way there as an honour student.i hope they hold thier end of the deal.

That is so pimp!

Back
Top Bottom