Join Computer forums Today

Thread: 9/11
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #10
FlightSimBoy
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy
Default Re: 9/11

I remember 9/11/01 perfectly. It's very rare for me to remember yesterday perfectly, let alone 8 years ago.. 5th grade class.. It first started when the teachers were all scrambling around the building, then the next thing you know, students were being signed out almost every minute.. Then my teacher turns on the TV and we see the first tower smoking.. Shortly there after, we saw the second plane hit... And then after that, the buildings going down. These are images I will never forget.

I find it appalling that there isn't more done to remember this day. At the high school football game yesterday, all recognition that was given was the flag flying at half-mast and get this, 10 seconds of silence.\

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana
My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote