My Gaming Rig - Build PICS

yea seriously. it's important the pins on the heatsink sink all the way through. that's why you should mount the cpu,heatsink,ram and maybe graphics card before you mount the mobo

^ i would agree with almost everything
the only thing that i disagree about is the GPU
that can go in after the mobo is mounted in the case
they arent that hard to install IMHO

yea seriously. it's important the pins on the heatsink sink all the way through. that's why you should mount the cpu,heatsink,ram and maybe graphics card before you mount the mobo

Yeah I wasn't too too worried this time because I'll be pulling it all back out next month to install a new heatsink before I overclock.

just a thought with your 1200...

to get optimum cooling in my 1200 i do this.

i used that extra fan mount and put my fan behind the middle fan in the front, with opposed revolution to the front fan as to cut down on air turbulence.

I set my V8 to max rpms, its quiet at max anyways.

and i set the bottom rear fan to its middle setting.

so then when i want extra cooling, i just max out the front middle fan, and BAM! instant CPU drop of 5*C lol, and my case turns into a little wind tunnel lol.

nothin like having 4 fans in series to remove heat lol.

Nice mobo!

i want to trade u...lol

just a thought with your 1200...

to get optimum cooling in my 1200 i do this.

i used that extra fan mount and put my fan behind the middle fan in the front, with opposed revolution to the front fan as to cut down on air turbulence.

I set my V8 to max rpms, its quiet at max anyways.

and i set the bottom rear fan to its middle setting.

so then when i want extra cooling, i just max out the front middle fan, and BAM! instant CPU drop of 5*C lol, and my case turns into a little wind tunnel lol.

nothin like having 4 fans in series to remove heat lol.

Nice mobo!

i want to trade u...lol

Yeah when I order my TRUE Black CPU cooler I'll probably also order an extra fan for that fan holder.

Also, an update, running AION open beta well at 1920x1080, even without a GPU in my computer XD (onboard HD 3300). I just turned off weather, and turned down shadows/water detail, and AAx0 until I get my HD 4890 in.
Getting ~40FPS.

Also, Aion is looking great if they fix a few minor annoyances.

wth is Aion anyways?

and the on board HD3300 graphics chip is probably one of the most powerfull integrated chips out there.

is it free to play after you buy the game, like Guild Wars?

or is it shitty pay to play monthly like wow...

is it free to play after you buy the game, like Guild Wars?

or is it shitty pay to play monthly like wow...

It's a whopping $14.99 per month! :D

TBH MMOs save me money; if I wasn't sitting there playing them I'd be out spending money <_<

I spend enough money on crap I don't need anyway (see my sig). :D

Back
Top Bottom