[HELP] Assembling my new rig.

Check in BIOS to make sure onboard audio is enabled.

As to your temp readings, use the program I listed earlier, it will tell you what the thermal sensor belongs to :p

Hard Drive is at 30C

All 4 Cores of CPU are 38-42C....

I don't see, where's the chipset temp?

TMPIN0 & TMPIN1?
36C and 32C on those...

BRB Rebooting to check the BIOS.

Onboard Audio is enabled... maybe I messed up some connector to the mobo?

**EDIT: Figured it out. It was set on HD, I changed it to AC97, now it works.

It was probably my PSU, I used a CORSAIR 850TX, the wires are thick and there's a lot of them, it's not modular, and ugh it was just a beast of a PSU lol. I managed a decent job, I might tidy up a bit next month when I pull my CPU back out to lap it and change the HSF.

I downloaded Speedfan, it says I have 1 fan running at 4,000 RPM.... I'm pretty sure I have 6 fans in this thing XD

Lol surprised no one has answered this yet.
Speedfan only detects fans that are connected to the MOBO, those fans that come with the 1200 are connected to their controller things.
Besides they usually have that option to control the fans, you don't need that as you have controllers for the fans :)
The one fan is probably your CPU

Lol surprised no one has answered this yet.
Speedfan only detects fans that are connected to the MOBO, those fans that come with the 1200 are connected to their controller things.
Besides they usually have that option to control the fans, you don't need that as you have controllers for the fans :)
The one fan is probably your CPU

Oh okay, yeah the only fan connected to the MOBO is the CPU's HSF. Thx.

I'd +rep you but apparently I have to spread around rep before I give it to you again >_>

Oh okay, yeah the only fan connected to the MOBO is the CPU's HSF. Thx.

I'd +rep you but apparently I have to spread around rep before I give it to you again >_>

Yeah lol but if you are having problems with temps with a case with like 6 fans and need to automatically control speeds, something is VERY VERY wrong :D
Although I wish that feature was kinda an option only one or two fans is running while I'm just doing basic internet stuff, and the rest spools up when the gaming starts (Jesus two days into my high school and I have like barely any time anymore!!) Jesus!!!
Haha with the Rep :D

Well, I'm off. Gratz on teh new build. Next up should be some stock benches, lol.

@Whyfly??: I know - School is a drag and eatz all ur tiem. :p

Back
Top Bottom