Facebook problem!

I thought about that. I went to a computer at a friend's house and it still has the same problem.

Facebook problem

ive been messing around on facebook for like 5-10 minutes everyday and today i had to log in.. and ive never logged in before. It brought me to the regular drugrunners lol

at least you can get on facebook. Im having a site maintenance issue for the past 3 days so i cannot log in.

Facebook problem

Thanks. Ive done that, however its not the screenshots themselves that is the problem. Ill be a bit more clearer on this.

In Facebook the screenshot loads, with two links underneath it. The first says click above to activate and the other says Go to App see image attached. I want to know if I can disable the click above to activate feature through Clearspring, so the user can only go to the Canvas page to get the working widget.
Is this possible? Or is it a Facebook thing, Ive search everywhere in the facebook settings but no option is available on that end.

Thanks again.

It does the same with me! When i log onto facebook to chat, i click on someone to chat with, and it tells me they are offline. It never used to do that with me but i haven't tried contacting facebook yet.

Idea- Text 'em intstead

Back
Top Bottom