People in this world are so dumb (and inconsiderate) sometimes

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=112587

Needless to say, guy walks in to a bank and wants to cash a check. He doesn't have an account there, but his wife does. It is the banks policy to fingerprint a person who doesn't have an account, but oh wait, the guy has prosthetic arms. So what does the bank do? They refuse to cash the check.

I smell a lawsuit, or at least a very powerful letter from the Americans With Disabilities Act.

Wow. they could have made an exception just one time.....

That's a pretty good reason why he can't give a fingerprint. There will be a lawsuit coming I guarantee.

If I were him I would have just put my fake thumb on it, then said there you are.
If they denied it, I would then bring this whole thing up.
I mean this really is ridiculous.. I mean seriously that is like asking a person in a wheel chair to stand up to the counter or they will not be serviced/assisted.

Why doesn't his wife cash the check or surely, being married they hold joint accounts therefore not needing to give a finger print. Something doesn't sound right

Why doesn't his wife cash the check or surely, being married they hold joint accounts therefore not needing to give a finger print. Something doesn't sound right

thats besides the point. I've noticed too that there's people that take their jobs "WAY" too seriously. I myself wouldve made a HUGE deal about it.

Yes, I hope he sues them and wins BIG. There are so many people that are totally arrogant towards the ADA that it drives me insane.

Back
Top Bottom