Random Chit Chat

Ughhhh I've got strep...

Actually I'm pretty relieved that that is all it is because their was a confirmed case of mono at the high school today...

Well, lazing on the intarwebs till Thursday.

mono is pretty lame, i had it in high school, its nothing to worry about.

as long as ur body is healthy in the first place.

I hate waiting for a package to arrive. Oh well, I only have 2 classes tomorrow, and then it's the weekend for me. I have to do my demonstration speech tomorrow on my public speaking class because we ran out of time Tuesday. I hate public speaking, but I know how much it will help me in life if I get used to it. Just hope I don't bore my class talking about how a computer works.

hi everyone i was just wondering if someone could answer my question.

Question:
i have a laptop and when i plug my ethernet cable into a switch the switch says its working/active so when i try to sign in it does not let me sign in. its for a friend who works in a school and a cs3 network so you need a connection to sign in

does anyone know what the problem is because i have shanged switch and cable twice and still nothing has happened

please please help me

for a reply can you private message me it please

thanks a lot :)

WooT! I did my demonstration speech. Wasn't exactly perfect, but I think I did good. I was right, most people seemed bored. Now I have to prepare for an information speech, and I think I will avoid the computer topic on this one.

WooT! I did my demonstration speech. Wasn't exactly perfect, but I think I did good. I was right, most people seemed bored. Now I have to prepare for an information speech, and I think I will avoid the computer topic on this one.

You should never aim to simply please others in the class, unless that's the topic of the speech. You should, however, throw some fun facts or fun ideas/theories in to make people chuck or wake them up. It's college. Everyone's tired pretty much 24/7...you gotta get to them somehow, but you still gotta have content since that's what the teacher is looking for.

Back
Top Bottom