Random Chit Chat

Suppose it depends what kind of size he's looking to game on. I would personally buy a good projector, they're nice value for big images.

Suppose it depends what kind of size he's looking to game on. I would personally buy a good projector, they're nice value for big images.

Yeah if you have the space and the money I would definitely pick a projector over a tv.

Of course as long as it's a nice projector hence the money.

Forgot to include the Link in my post but heres the projector:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320416533005&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It's $470 and you get:

Manufacturer: FAVI
· Brand: FAVI Rio
· Model: Rio HD V3™, riohdv3
· Technology: LCD
· Aspect Ratio: 4:3 or 16:9
· Operation: unit controlled or remote controlled
· Brightness: 1500 Lumens
· Lamp Life: 6,000 to 8,000 Hours
· IllumiBright™ Lamp: 150 Watt
· Native Resolution: 800 * 600 with New Rio Image Enhancement Chip™ (increases pixel clarity and color)
· Contrast Ratio: 800:1
· Compatible Resolution: 1080i, 1080p, 720p, XGA and SVGA
· 5” LCD Panel
· Picture-in-Picture
· Speakers: 2 (3 Watt/speaker)
· Image Size: 40” to 200”
· Digital Keystone Correction: +/- 15 °
· Fan Noise Level: 28 db
· Projection Mode: Front or Rear
· Input Ports: 1 HDMI, 1 YPbPr, Audio/Video (red, white, yellow), S-Video, VGA (PC) and S-Cart
· Output Ports: Audio (Red, White)
· Projector Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 4"
· Weight: 6.8 lbs
· Reverse Imaging Option for Rear Projection or Ceiling Mounting
· Accessories: HDMI Cable, User Manual, Power Cable, Remote Control, Spare Fuse, VGA Cable, Audio/Video Cable, Lens Tissue and Spare Lamp (in addition to the lamp inside the projector)
· Warranty: 1 Year Parts
· Warranty: 45 Day Labor
· 14 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee

So i personally think it's a steal.

why dont you just go an buy a really nice flat screen 720/1080p LCD ?

I'd rather have a Projector at the moment because the size i want would set me back double the price and due to storage reasons.

But from what i've seen it comes with a spare one and he'll get 7000 hours out of each one.

On another note i think i might get my self a russian girl out of one of these banners, i assume i get a discount if i put CF down as a referral.

bobsbobcat.jpg

cool bobcat that was pictured at my dads state park :)

Back
Top Bottom