Random Chit Chat

I'm using an rear-wheel drive. I think it might be easier if I tried to play with manual.

There's teh issue, lol. It's near impossible to drift an auto. Learn stick, it's not like there's a clutch or anything.

WOW; I've been working on teh comp since 8pm. I finally have it the way i want it in the case I'm using for now. I converted the case to I-ATX so the cooling is a little better and it looks cleaner. I'll get some pictures to the gallery in teh morning. Or...later this morning.

There's teh issue, lol. It's near impossible to drift an auto. Learn stick, it's not like there's a clutch or anything.

I know how to drive manual in reality, just not in games. I forget to shift gears and I end up going slow, or over-revving, and the other cars pasts me and I end up in near last place. But I somehow know how and when to shift in Initial D.

Sorry for the delay on the pictures, I was at a different house and did not have my camera.

Picture110.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Picture112.jpg

:)

Looks cool. Got any more pictures showing the whole case?

I actually got a new case. It's about half as tall as my Black Pearl and still an inverted-ATX setup. Anyone have any guesses?

Is it Lian-Li?. I know how you love expensive cases. And heatsinks.

Yeah, I'll try to get a few more pictures with it in light and with lights out showing the whole case. It's hard to because it's next to my desk in a high-flow path. The angle for a full shot is hard to capture.

Is it Lian-Li?. I know how you love expensive cases. And heatsinks.

Yeah, I'll try to get a few more pictures with it in light and with lights out showing the whole case. It's hard to because it's next to my desk in a high-flow path. The angle for a full shot is hard to capture.

Yea, they are crazy expensive. I think that the acrylic cases start at like $100 for the crappy ones....

Personally, I've never had a case that cost more than $30.

My cheapest case so far was my Aluminus at 70 dollars. This acrylic isn't mine, I just swapped my Aluminus with a friend for some time. I was there when he purchased it online, however. It was about 80 dollars, and I think this is a quality acrylic. Good design, and nice 1/8 thick. Movable harddrive cage, ability to turn any one of the 9 5.25's into a 3.5 with spacers, and the whole thing is UV reactive. Also came with three fans and 3 3-to-4 pin adapters. Quality build, but I would never own an acrylic due to their lack of cable management and ability to see the lack of cable management. At least I could stuff my extra wires in a bay slot with my Aluminus.

EDIT: Cabbs, get us some pictures. Here or the Gallery.

Back
Top Bottom