How much can i get for my Evga GTX 295 ?

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
so over the past 2 months or more i havnt really touched a game because i have been busy with freelance design and i just for some reason lost all interest in gaming.

Its an Evga GTX 295 with the evga backplate(see images below). I just want to sell it now instead of 8 months from now.

I dont use it at all so it hasnt been used that much, the only games i really played with it was the crysis series, and a few racing games. I got the 295 in march i think, i will package it in the original packaging that i got it with, with all of the components it came with.

Im not sure how much to sell it for but make some offers, also the buyer will be responsible for paying paypal transfer fees(if pays by paypal) and shipping fees.

These images where taking when i bought the card, the card still looks as new, i just dont want to take it out of my case right now and take new pics, it has never been taken out since it was put in.

Specs.png

Bench2.png

THESE TWO ARE THE MOST RECENT IMAGES OF THE CARD, taken like a month or two ago:

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

well i wont be selling it for $200 lol thats for sure. I bought the card for $554

You cant get them from retail anymore, at least the one i have, only co-ops are available now i believe ? they are about $500-$550 aswell

sooooo......

i was thinking around $400-$450, considering its still like new, looks like new, comes with original packaging and ill even include Crysis and Crysis Warhead as i wont be needing that anymore.

also i can give u a link to a video i made a few months back if you want to see it live ?

They do still sell it, and theres still a superclocked edition which is only 449 dollars. i could buy it on ebay for 329 new, So ill buy it for 300 or less ONLY. sorry

lol k, and their is no point of buying an SSC version when u can CLEARLY hit those settings with the precision tool. Now if it actuall said GTX 295 SSC edition on the graphics card, than that would be something, otherwise no point of wasting and extra 20-30 on something a monkey can even do

Back
Top Bottom