Update Preview server

I would rather see the social lounge at the bottom and the computer related sections at the top.

In addition to my post earlier, Media should be moved from General Hardware to General Software.

That one could fit both. Media could be things like videos, music or pictures or MP3 players, dvd/blu-ray players, TVs, home theaters and so on. Where ever it gets put someone will want that one in particular moved.

That one could fit both. Media could be things like videos, music or pictures or MP3 players, dvd/blu-ray players, TVs, home theaters and so on. Where ever it gets put someone will want that one in particular moved.

True. I was going off the description though:

Discuss your graphics editing, music and video editing here! Photoshop, Paint shop pro

Can someone please sum up what is happening? Why are we 'updating' and what new 'features' can we expect?
Simple. Nobody here is happy with anything so we were considering a forum layout change to quell the constant complaining. There will be no new "features" just some things moved around and maybe a new forum section or two. :D

the only two things that I'd say is,

Media section needs to be in the general software section,

and, now that the list of forums is a bit larger so it doesn't all fit onto one page. (and I really don't like having to scroll down).

for this reason I'd do one or more of three things:

1, move communications forum to be a part of general software like making it a subforum

2, combine dedicated and shared hosting

3, combine networking and security forums, since the two are really linked together.

now that the list of forums is a bit larger so it doesn't all fit onto one page. (and I really don't like having to scroll down).

It never did for me anyway so I have problem with that. I am using 1680 x 1050 on a 22inch monitor.
1, move communications forum to be a part of general software like making it a subforum
Disagree ..I hate subforums with a passion. The less the better IMO.
2, combine dedicated and shared hosting

Agreed
3, combine networking and security forums, since the two are really linked together.

Disagree. Sure they can be linked in some topics.. but security is also about spyware and software firewalls and viruses etc which doesn't need to be network related.

If Hosting was combined into 1 category that would only be 1 extra forum to what we have now.

Back
Top Bottom