wth is wrong with my conmputer?

do you have a floppy disc in your computer or thumb drive or removable hard drive. If you can get into your BIOS and check your boot order

do you have a floppy disc in your computer or thumb drive or removable hard drive. If you can get into your BIOS and check your boot order

The old "floppy in the drive" trick, man that brings back some memories (mainly of when I had a pc with a Floppy drive which I haven't for a long time)

No floppy and I changed the boot order arounbd a couple of times its just not seeing the drives

wha tif i find drviers for the drive? the model is

hitachi 1 terbyte hdt721010sla360

Any way you can test the HDD in a different pc? If you've swapped out cables and the drives work in a different pc I'd say your MB has issues

I changed the boot order arounbd a couple of times its just not seeing the drives

ummmmmmm, what did you change the boot order to if the bios isn't seeing the HDDs

Can you boot into a linux live? Or boot into any DVD/CD (like an OS disc) or won't it even get that far?

Have you tried using Safe Mode ?

The old "floppy in the drive" trick, man that brings back some memories (mainly of when I had a pc with a Floppy drive which I haven't for a long time)

haha my computer still has a Floppy drive:D

Back
Top Bottom