Official iPhone MMS date (9-25)

So i was right. It's not technically an iPhone (as iPhones exist in their current form). A win on technicality, but a win none the less.

lol^ but lose in the fact that it is still considered an iPhone. Both sides can win that.

Someone said in another forum she was holding an Iphone 2g.

anyways, I am looking forward to the MMS feature, got the Iphone 3Gs :D

Someone said in another forum she was holding an Iphone 2g.

anyways, I am looking forward to the MMS feature, got the Iphone 3Gs :D

How do you like your 3GS? I got an offer for $350 for my 3G and was thinking about selling it to get a 3GS. But I'm still debating because my upgrade date is 5/10 which means I'll be eligible for a discount when the next version comes out. I'm trying to actually wait this time and not pay a $200 fee just to get the next version.

I like my 3GS. It's slightly quicker than the 3G thanks to the faster processor and more RAM. The available apps are nice and come in handy sometimes. The thing that irritates me the most is that texting and data charges are separate.

I like my 3GS. It's slightly quicker than the 3G thanks to the faster processor and more RAM. The available apps are nice and come in handy sometimes. The thing that irritates me the most is that texting and data charges are separate.

Ya that's what I've heard. I haven't been in an At&t store to play with one yet though. I think I might just wait for the next generation. Of course who knows what will be out by then.

got the 3G.. weve had MMS over here for ages..

Since you have MMS already working I've got a question for you. At work everybody has gotten into the habit of taking candid pictures of each other then inserting funny music clips into them. Can you do that direct from the iPhone also or will I have to do that from a computer?

Back
Top Bottom