Newegg.com Labor Day Sale?

Pretty lame.

Y'all think they'll have better deals in a few days? Or should I just order the computer now?

agreed. i think the logitech wireless is the best one. wished is wasn't wireless.

I like the deal on the OCZ GameXStreme 700W PSU. Although, I don't know the pricing on PSUs anymore. But If I needed one, I would get it.

I like the deal on the OCZ GameXStreme 700W PSU. Although, I don't know the pricing on PSUs anymore. But If I needed one, I would get it.

I added that into my cart for my sister's build, until I realized that I already have the OZC 500W in there and it's $30 cheaper, along with a MIR too. She doesn't need 700W so I'll stick to the 500W.

But yes, you're right. It looks like a great deal for that PSU.

Lol that thread is mine, I can see it? (I feel so awesome, I was linked :D)
There is no sale it seems.
Usually they don't really seem to have a sale, I just waited for the price to fit me and went for it.
I wish they had a sale rather then their crazy price changes and sales. It sucks cause when ordering parts you will never get lucky enough for all the parts to be on sale at once.
So if the price is right, don't wait, just go for it :D

I just recieved another email, and more sales are happening today. It seems every day the sales are building up to one big one. I say wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

Good stuff. I'll check my email right now.

FYI I haven't ordered anything yet. I figured that I've waited this long already...won't hurt to wait a few more days.

Chris

Yeah the email I got this morning was about 10x better than their labor day email the first time around. Sad.

Back
Top Bottom