Random Chit Chat

Quick question, you know how in a parking lot where there are multiple stop signs that tells you to stop to allow people to walk in the store? What if the stop sign was on your left side, but you can see a 'STOP' sign, do you still have to stop?
I have been told that if the stop signs are on your left, you only stop for pedestrians, but if it was on the right side, then you have to stop. That's not right, right?

A stop sign is a stop sign..You stop. Even if there are no car or pedestrian for 100 miles you are supposed to stop.

Damn, I can't seem to drift in Forza 2. I seem to overpower and lose control, or I go so slow that it just wont drift. Guess I should tune and practice more.

Wow. So my PSU should be here today. NewEgg shipped it FedEx overnight. :D...I guess I will get to have my desktop together before I hit college next Monday...well...barring that THIS one works. :rolleyes:...I shall let everyone know if Project: Blacksmith is truly completed. According to the shipping status FedEx should be here in about...oh, half hour's time or so.

:D.
@ Dude: I am really excited to see the finish product as it will give me some insight and inspiration on future mods if I ever get around to them.

@ Teny:
Are you drifting with a rear wheel or AWD? . I started on my S-class VIS Teg with a K24a swap.
Then went up to my U-class Corrado with a R32 GTi swap.
And ironically, I then went to drifting a C-class S14 Silvia on stock tires with a adjustable down-force wing.

As the saying goes: practice makes perfect.
Just try working your way up. The physics are so ultra-realistic that it's damn near impossible to drift a rear wheel properly (maintaining a speed and not bogging)

I use the hand-brake and 3rd to second drop, early into the turn to pop the clutch and get the tires loose.
Good luck.

Meh, liquid cooling isn't really worth it unless you have a 2x120MM at least IMO.

Back
Top Bottom