So how many of your friends

vampist

Fully Optimized
Know you come here or even belong to an online forum at all?

Was just thinking about it myself and only three.

Right now, I only have 1 friend, the other people I hang out with are family like cousins. I think they all know.
I know more people, but I usually only hang out with them when my friend or family is hanging out with them.

Most of my friends know...I am the IT at work so everyone knows I am a computer junkie.

My family also has a forum and we keep in touch that way since we all live thousands of miles apart....I think we have about 20 different family members that post on a daily basis

Before I has many friends, , but after the graduation, present distributes in each city, little related, occasionally accesses the net to chat. In this urban genuine friends, hoped to become friends now.

after moving about 3 hrs away from were i went to high school, i keep in touch throu myface or spacebook lol.

but only a couple know i go to this site, because i always tell them if they cant get to me to have a quick question asked and cant google it, to just jump on CF and post the question.

but before this, i usto belong to ask-it-here.com (that was years ago) and 343gs.com (when Halo 2 was still in production)

Everyone knows I am like the techy/car guy... And I show them things on here every once in a while, and stuff on chitownracing a lot...

Only my wife. Cuz she yells at me for wasting my time on here...lol no i'm j/k she doesn't care. I don't think my friends would care though. It's not like I'm hiding it from them. I guess it's just not come up in converstation...

Back
Top Bottom