how much is too much

So from what I can see, you must despise people like yourself flxjones. That is an extremely inconsiderate and rude thing to do besides being very dangerous to the other drivers on the road.

thanks for the diagnose dr phil. and i know its a rude and dangerous thing to do john madden. have you considered the fact that i am here expressing my thoughts in this forum and that i want to do something about it. the last thing i need is for someone that apparently knows me (from what he can see) to judge.

Hey, I'm just expressing my opinion as I see it. I think you have answered the the original question of this thread, "how much is too much?"

I feel you there man, I'm always trying to win or be the smartest. In every game play with friends I'm either the worst of just lose... =P

Depends. If you're competing with an asshole, you mind as well give up. He'll always be the winner in his mind.

also i forgot to add that i too have road rage against ppl that are inconsiderate and rude to others on the road. for ex: a person driving 55mph on the far left fast lane and doesnt move the F**K out of the way! i usually speed up, cut them off and then break in front of them slowing down to about 40-45 mph. i know its crazy but i dispise rude ppl. you may find it hard to believe but i am one of the nicest most generous ppl you'll meet BUT if you cross me . . . . . its not good .

If I was driving a car that won't be a car I care about (mostly what I will end up getting as my first car), I will change lane, drive faster, get in front of you, slam my breaks, and sue your ass for hitting me. (Not really, unless I was already in a bad mood)
You better think of your consequences before you act. Not many people will react fast enough to slow down, they will either hit you, or change lanes, and possibly hit another car. Can you live with the guilt of an accident you have caused?

If I was driving a car that won't be a car I care about (mostly what I will end up getting as my first car), I will change lane, drive faster, get in front of you, slam my breaks, and sue your ass for hitting me.

fyi if you intentionally slam your breaks and i rear end you, buddy YOURE the one getting sued :confused:

Not if no one sees it. All the cops see is that you rear ended me.

Back
Top Bottom