Random Chit Chat

I usually charge for that type of advice, but since you have a Challenger as an avatar, consider this one on the house. ;)

Woot, my DS accessory are shipped.

Quick question, you know how in a parking lot where there are multiple stop signs that tells you to stop to allow people to walk in the store? What if the stop sign was on your left side, but you can see a 'STOP' sign, do you still have to stop?
I have been told that if the stop signs are on your left, you only stop for pedestrians, but if it was on the right side, then you have to stop. That's not right, right?

When in doubt, just stop. Whenever you see a stop sign, just stop. Whenever you see a pedestrian, just stop. Simple as that.

Woot, my DS accessory are shipped.

Quick question, you know how in a parking lot where there are multiple stop signs that tells you to stop to allow people to walk in the store? What if the stop sign was on your left side, but you can see a 'STOP' sign, do you still have to stop?
I have been told that if the stop signs are on your left, you only stop for pedestrians, but if it was on the right side, then you have to stop. That's not right, right?
I've never actually seen a stop sign on the left...

Really? theres an little small open mall, and theres a stop sign on the left, then right, then left, then right, then left, then right, and etc till the end.

If you're in doubt, call the owner of the strip mall. There's usually contact information posted around the area.

Back
Top Bottom