Random Chit Chat

lol GL in crysis j03

but i am waint for the 5800 x2's, and gunna get a modualer PSU (doubt my 550w would handle it) when i get it, maybe a new Mobo to crossfire some x2's? idk. But that would probably bottle neck my Proc, so i'll stick with a single x2.

<rant>

I Hate Paypal.

They sting you with hidden charges and are never on time (E-cheques,bank transfers). Now they wont let me use my money.

I Want to try out Grooveshark VIP (Huge Grooveshark fan) so i go to pay with paypal and it would only let me pay using my bank account (E-cheque) not my paypal balance.

So i send an email to paypal;

And i get this reply;

So whats the difference betweek paying the money out of my paypal balalance and my bank account? Im Still paying with *my* money,i dont want to have to wait for a week just to pay a $3 fee.

</rant>
Typical.

They are x2 the cost of a 4890 (Apparently), and that's NOT for the x2 edition...

just gotta wait for the price drops over a few months, and look at some benchies to see what kinda card to get, but i really want a powerfull X2 this time around...the 4850 is a sweet spot card, but still...its future proofing is short lived...

I went to have another look at the chevy 1500 today, the owner ripped out the gearshift!!!! Also ripped the interior all up. :( It was driveable before he tore the gearshift out, now i couldnt get it into drive or park. Gotta tow it back to my place if I buy.
On the semi-bright side it's leverage to cheapen down the price when I put in an offer in a few days. Theres some holes in the frame I gotta bondo- up too.l

As with all hardware. That's why waiting is almost never the way to go. Hardware is overpriced when new, and still overpriced when the next product in the line comes out, and finally becomes within an acceptable range when it's a completely outmoded card.

EDIT: Winslow, it really sounds like this truck would be a bad avenue to take. If there's even a hint of chassis damage, I wouldn't spit in its direction.

yea, When I bought my computer, I went with socet 939 and DDR ram becauase the price was WAYYY cheaper, and I wasn't losing too much performance. 1.5 years later I build one better than mine with socket AM2 and DDR2 ram, a wayyy faster processor, for half what I paid.

I went to have another look at the chevy 1500 today, the owner ripped out the gearshift!!!! Also ripped the interior all up. :( It was driveable before he tore the gearshift out, now i couldnt get it into drive or park. Gotta tow it back to my place if I buy.
On the semi-bright side it's leverage to cheapen down the price when I put in an offer in a few days. Theres some holes in the frame I gotta bondo- up too.l
Just walk away and don't look back. It's more work than it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom