Intel interview tomorrow :)

They are just putting the leftovers in.

nah, my media centre at home runs on a 200MHz MIPS processor, and with that I get a bit torrent downloader, FTP Server, low use web server, record live TV, stream live TV when recording to PC clients (including my phone over wireless). plays pretty much any codec I've thrown at it so far, and does it all in HD as well... (not the full 1080p the one that's a bit less than that 720p or 1080i). oh and a media centre so that I can watch films I've downloaded or recorded, also it runs Samba so I can get to it remotely to be a NAS storage box too...

and it was (when I was living with a guy who had a PS3) running a media extender for the PS3 so that it could be found as a media server with the auto detect...
only draws about 50w as well from the wall so I don't worry about it eating electric...

anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that they'll use pentium M's because hey are more than up to the job, and have lower power requirements, since most home theatre setups will be left on constantly, this low power draw is important, (to electricity bill and environment).

Best of luck to you though, and shame on her not choosing you yet lol

Back
Top Bottom