need help with resume objective..

Delux

In Runtime
hey guys, im stumped on writing my resume objective, last part to my resume and i cannot think of anything, im really only loking to right a general objective that would really apply to anything, any help is appreciated:confused:

Your objective is always to secure the (job) with whatever (title) your applying for. That part is the simple part, the cover letter is a bitch. I just finished editing my resume and cover letters too.

Example:

Objective

To secure a full time position as a computer consultant at Microsoft.

I had a professional write my resume for me. I wrote my own at first and hardly got any responses. Once I had a professional do it, I had all kinds of responses. Best money I ever spent...

thanks for the replys guys good to know theres help, i actually got help with it, moms boyfreind did a number on it sending them out now to (Y)

Delux you should never add any objective because everyone knows that you want the job, it's redundancy and hiring manager don't like that. Instead polish your summary, describe relevant skills and personality that is beneficial to the company. If you could use specific figures do so. Don't use I and me statement and use action words once. Keep your resume template clean and professional.

Delux you should never add any objective because everyone knows that you want the job, it's redundancy and hiring manager don't like that. Instead polish your summary, describe relevant skills and personality that is beneficial to the company. If you could use specific figures do so. Don't use I and me statement and use action words once. Keep your resume template clean and professional.

Exactly. An objective will only be seen as unnecessary padding. It will be known what job you are applying for and your objectives after reading your cover letter which should state both those things.

Back
Top Bottom