Random Chit Chat

Well, my dumba** is still up (5:30AM here). God. I need there to be 36 hour days. I'm trying to clean my room up so I can figure out what I'm taking to college and then leave the rest neat for my parents and when I come home. Ugh. What a task.

Well, my dumba** is still up (5:30AM here). God. I need there to be 36 hour days. I'm trying to clean my room up so I can figure out what I'm taking to college and then leave the rest neat for my parents and when I come home. Ugh. What a task.
I left my room a total mess.... lol. Was rummaging through everything to make sure I had everything I needed before I left...

<rant>

I Hate Paypal.

They sting you with hidden charges and are never on time (E-cheques,bank transfers). Now they wont let me use my money.

I Want to try out Grooveshark VIP (Huge Grooveshark fan) so i go to pay with paypal and it would only let me pay using my bank account (E-cheque) not my paypal balance.

So i send an email to paypal;

'Hi,

Im trying to purchase a Grooveshark VIP Subscription (1 Month,Non
Re-occuring) with my paypal account and even though i have the funds in
my paypal account,it wont let me pay using my paypal balance,only allows
me to pay with eCheque?'
And i get this reply;

Dear Luke Santillo,

Thank you for taking the time to contact PayPal. My name is Maureen and
let me be of assistance to your concern.

I have read and understood from your email that you are inquiring about
sending payment using your PayPal balance. I do apologize for any
confusion it may have caused you.

Here's exactly what happened: due to internal security model that PayPal
has to protect all your transactions, and in turn protecting you more as
an account owner, there may be some transactions that will not go
through for a particular time to ensure the quality that we want you as
a valued customer to be guaranteed of. As we know, there are a lot of
people out there who try and do fraudulent activity, and in as much as
we want to prevent that, we can only do so much. That is why we have
this security model in place because we want you to feel safe and secure
with us.

If at this time the funding source you are trying to use is unavailable
due to this security measure, I suggest that you add and use a different
funding source for this.

I realize that this is not the outcome you would have wished for and I
know it may not meet with your approval or expectations but I do hope
you will understand that this process needs to be completed in
accordance with our company's policy and security measures.

Sincerely,
Maureen
PayPal, an eBay Company

PayPal Australia Pty Limited.
So whats the difference betweek paying the money out of my paypal balalance and my bank account? Im Still paying with *my* money,i dont want to have to wait for a week just to pay a $3 fee.

</rant>

I left my room a total mess.... lol. Was rummaging through everything to make sure I had everything I needed before I left...

LMAO!

<rant>

I Hate Paypal.

They sting you with hidden charges and are never on time (E-cheques,bank transfers). Now they wont let me use my money.

I Want to try out Grooveshark VIP (Huge Grooveshark fan) so i go to pay with paypal and it would only let me pay using my bank account (E-cheque) not my paypal balance.

So i send an email to paypal;

And i get this reply;

So whats the difference betweek paying the money out of my paypal balalance and my bank account? Im Still paying with *my* money,i dont want to have to wait for a week just to pay a $3 fee.

</rant>

Pathetic. Period.

Still not been :(

IT HAS ARRIVED! It's huge, but it fit :p. I'm installing drivers now...

Has a bit of a panic there... sorta.

I installed my new graphics card without any problems, BUT, windows then was telling me that it had 3.25GB of ram, even though I have a 64bit OS!

I read on the OcUK forums that if you had previously specified that you have 4096MB of ram within the "Advanced Boot Options" of MSConfig, that this problem can occur. So I just changed it to normal, and bob's your uncle - It's back to normal :)

Just bought an screen protector and case for the DS lite, even though I haven't bought the DS lite yet... Them Hori screen protectors must be pretty popular as it seems it takes a bit longer to be shipped out than others. The case got shipped, but the screen protector hasn't yet. I think my PSP is using an Hori screen protector, not really sure as I wasn't the one buying and applying it.

Still not been :(

IT HAS ARRIVED! It's huge, but it fit :p. I'm installing drivers now...

Has a bit of a panic there... sorta.

I installed my new graphics card without any problems, BUT, windows then was telling me that it had 3.25GB of ram, even though I have a 64bit OS!

I read on the OcUK forums that if you had previously specified that you have 4096MB of ram within the "Advanced Boot Options" of MSConfig, that this problem can occur. So I just changed it to normal, and bob's your uncle - It's back to normal :)

That' cool. I remember when I bought an high end card back then, it was twice the size as my first graphics card. I was like "damn, this thing must have a lot of power!"

Haha, yeah. Now, I dont know what to run! I've been playing Fallout 3, and I downloaded Crysis...

Back
Top Bottom